A Project Manager represents how we do business and is essential for the success of our projects.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for delivering a project on time, within scope and within budget. You will provide world-class service by actively plan and follow-up on activities while at the same time thinking strategically ahead. We deliver most of our projects as agile projects.
In the dynamic nature of business, accepting that projects will not always run smoothly and being fast at taking correctional measures is a highly valued skill.
At Minerva, we believe that a project is successful when the customer has a great experience implementing our products as well as generating results. The Project Manager plays a key role in that regard, handling the communication with the client and making sure that Minerva is delivering on promise.
As a Project Manager, my responsibility is to deliver as promised and on time while ensuring that the customer receives the right solution.
- Closely coordinate internal international resources as well as clients
- Manage scrum team, as well as communicate with customers at different levels
- Develop a detailed project plan for tracking progress and manage changes to scope, schedule and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure resource availability and transparency for the process to all, including client, team and management
- Secure extension of existing projects by adding value to customers perception of the PLM solution
- Analyze and define high level requirements
- Verify and formulate customer expectations
- Work closely and professionally together with the rest of the project team
- A proven professional track record with several years of experience as an external Project Manager in IT related projects
- A Bachelor (preferably Master’s degree) in the fields of Computer Science and/or Engineering for project managers
- A Project Manager certification and an Agile and Scrum certification
- A holistic attitude towards both commercial and technical issues, and has the capability to simplify and present solutions
- Experience with management of distributed teams is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to motivate and manage others
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Great skills at Stakeholder and Change Management
- Superb attention to details, structure and organization
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM system) is an advantage.
- Creativity, problem-solving skills, honesty, openness and sense of humor
- Ability to work in a virtual organization
- Experience with enterprise organizations is an advantage
- Proactive towards customers and colleagues, having team spirit, and being able to work in teams
- Attractive salary package matching the qualifications of the Project Manager
- Bonus agreement rewarding extraordinary performance
- An organization, where success and accomplishments are recognized and rewarded
- A challenging job in a growing company
- A relatively young organization with a flat structure
- A great deal of freedom in the position with regards to where, how and when the job is performed
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development
- Courses, events and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe (minimum 6 days per year)
- Opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as your own career
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among energetic, highly skilled and dedicated colleagues
- Working on projects for some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world
Location & Travelling
- at one of our offices in Europe or California, USA
You must be willing to spend 40-60 days a year travelling and working on customer locations.
Get in contact